As part of the reopening plans, St. Dunstan's in-church worship will re-open with 1 service on Sunday with seating for 75 guests. Reservations required.
Sundays at 9:00am *RSVP required
This service will also be live streamed for those unable to attend.
Thursdays at 12:00pm Noon *NO RSVP required
This service will not be livestreamed. It will be located in the church Nave to allow for social distancing.
- Please take your temperature at home before each service to make sure you do not have a fever before you come. If you are at higher risk for severe illness please consider staying home and worshipping with us online. If you exhibit any signs of illness as described by the CDC, such as fever, coughing, body aches, etc. (CDC coronavirus symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html) please do not attend In-Church Worship for the safety of all our guests.
- Enter through the main church doors only.
- Exit at the end of service through the main doors or the side doors.
- Must wear a mask. A mask will be available if you forget yours.
- Sanitze your hands upon entering and as often as needed. Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout our worship space.
- Practice Social Distancing inside the church and outside. Guests will sit with their family members social distanced (every other pew) as directed by an usher. Wear a name tag if you have one.
- No singing. We ask everyone to refrain from singing. Scientists believe that signing can rapidly spread the coronavirus because of the amount of air that flows in and out of the lungs.
- Tithes, Gifts, Offerings: We will not pass an offering plate during the service. There will be an offering box in the back of the church near the main doors where you can securly drop your gift in. Please consider switching to online giving. Learn how.
We have decided to do Holy Communion using a single line at the center isle, which will be clearly marked at six-foot intervals. Please wear your masks coming down the isle. You will come to a marked landing, at the base of the Altar steps. At that point, please stretch your hands to receive the communion from the priest. Bring your young children with you in one group. The priest will give you the communion for yourself and the children, and you will move either to the left or to the right about six feet to the next landing. You will then lower your mask, commune yourself and your children, place the mask back on, and continue walking back to your pews. If you are unable to walk down the isle, raise your hand at the end of communion and a Eucharistic minister will commune you from the empty pew in front of you.
What we have done to keep us all safe
- The entire church has been deep cleaned and dissinfected using electrostatic fogging by a professsional cleaning service.
- In between or before each service, our Sexton will clean the pews, restrooms, door handles, and other high touch areas.
- We will not be distributing a service leaflet. Responses from the congregation during the worship will be projected on a screen. Please enjoy listening to your friends read the word of the Lord.
- Prayer Books, Hymnals, and other items normally found in the pew racks have been removed. You may bring your own copy of the Book of Common Prayer.
- Children's Worship Helps are individually bagged in ziplock bags. They are to be taken home.
- Child care will not be available during this time.
- Children's Liturgy (Children's church) will not take place during the 9am service. We will continue to offer a Children's Liturgy video online each week.
- Restrooms are thoroughly cleaned before each service. However, we ask that you wipe down any touch points before and after you use the restroom. Cleaning wipes are provided. Please dispose of them in the trash can and not the toilet.
- The Vestry of the Day has a checklist of items to ensure that all our safety protocols are in place.
- All other buildings except the Church will remain closed during worship times.
- Ministries and groups that meet during the week will continue to meet virtually via Zoom until further notice.