Annual Parish Meeting
January 24, 2021
Immediately following the 9am Worship
Fr. Roman will present the RECTOR'S REPORT during the sermon time. Join us in-person or via livestream.
2 WAYS TO VOTE: *Each member of your household, age 18+, must submit their vote individually.
- Electronic Ballot - Fill out the digital ballot below (scroll all the way down).
- Paper Ballot - Fill out the paper ballot that was mailed to your home.
RETURNING YOUR PAPER BALLOT:
- MAIL to the church office, TO BE RECEIVED IN THE OFFICE NO LATER THAN FRIDAY, JANUARY 22 at 4:30PM.
- DROP OFF your ballot in the Ballot Box in the Church Office, Monday- Friday, 8:30AM - 4:30PM. *PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM THAT STAFF IS AVAILABLE ONSITE.
- ON SUNDAY, JANUARY 24 PRIOR TO THE BEGINNING OF THE PARISH MEETING. The Ballot Box and ballots will be in the back of the Church.
Please submit only ONE vote per person either electonically or by paper.
***Digital voting requires Name and Contact information. This information will not show on the actual casted ballot for the vote counters to see. It is used solely for auditing purposes. ***
The meeting will start 5 minutes following the conclusion of the 9:00am worship.
Once the meeting begins, VOTING will be CLOSED.
If you have questions or need assistance, email Katie Lamb.