Childcare is available from 8:30am-12:30pm in the Bentley Education Center - Nursery.
Children's Chapel on the 2nd and 4th Sundays of the month during the 9am & 11am service.
7:45am - Rite I spoken using The Book of Common Prayer
9:00am - Rite II Modern Traditional with the Praise Team
11:00am - Rite II Traditional with Organist and the Parish Choir
Thursdays at 12:00pm Noon Rite I spoken using The Book of Common Prayer
Worship Guidelines updated 11/30/2021
- Please take your temperature at home before each service to make sure you do not have a fever before you come. If you are at higher risk for severe illness please consider staying home and worshipping with us online. If you exhibit any signs of illness as described by the CDC, such as fever, coughing, body aches, etc. (CDC coronavirus symptoms: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/symptoms-testing/symptoms.html) please do not attend In-Church Worship for the safety of all our guests.
- ENTER ONLY thru the main center doors.
- EXIT thru ANY of the church doors including the side doors.
- Regarding Masks:
- Masks are HIGHLY recommended but NOT required for Worship Services, Adult Sunday School Class, Adult Small Groups, and other Adult Ministries that meet on campus.
- Masks are HIGHLY recommended but NOT required for Funerals, Weddings, and other special services.
- Adults that teach, minister, or are in close contact with children (ages infants-12 yrs) are asked to wear a mask while around them. Until a vaccine is eligible for this age group and infection rates are high, we should work together to protect our youngest members.
- Communion will be received by kneeling at the altar rail. You will have the option of receiving both elements (bread & wine). You will only be allowed communion by intinction of the Eucharistic Host (dipping the bread into the wine) prior to consuming.
More detailed COVID Updates can be found here.
What we have done to keep us all safe
- The entire church has been deep cleaned and dissinfected using electrostatic fogging by a professsional cleaning service.
- In between or before each service, our Sexton will clean the pews, restrooms, door handles, and other high touch areas.
- Children's Worship Helps are individually bagged in ziplock bags. They are to be taken home.
- Restrooms are thoroughly cleaned before each service. However, we ask that you wipe down any touch points before and after you use the restroom. Cleaning wipes are provided. Please dispose of them in the trash can and not the toilet.
- The Vestry of the Day has a checklist of items to ensure that all our safety protocols are in place.